Tour a Case Page
International guests: Please switch to English for this interactive feature.
(Don't see a list below? Please refresh the page.)
Scroll down for more questions.
1. What kind of pathology can be identified on the cut surface of the lungs?
2. What are examples of focal pathology in the lungs (diseases that affect one area)?
3. What are example of diffuse pathology in the lungs (diseases that affect the entire lung)?
4. Are there any conditions that can be both focal and diffuse?
5. What main pathophysiologic process does this patient seem to have?
6. Is there pneumonia so far?
7. What would the cut surface of a lung with emphysema look like?