(Added desktop feature: Rearrange the list as you watch the video. The site will let you know when the order correctly matches the events in the video.)
Scroll down for more questions.
1. What kind of pathology can be identified on the cut surface of the lungs?
2. What are examples of focal pathology in the lungs (diseases that affect one area)?
3. What are example of diffuse pathology in the lungs (diseases that affect the entire lung)?
4. Are there any conditions that can be both focal and diffuse?
5. What main pathophysiologic process does this patient seem to have?
6. Is there pneumonia so far?
7. What would the cut surface of a lung with emphysema look like?
This space is for institutional groups.