in lower right of
videos to turn on subtitles.Use Chrome browser to translate text.
Tour a Case Page
Don't see a list below? Pleaserefresh the page.
International guests: Please switch to English on your browser for this interactive feature (required).
Scroll down for more questions.
1. What kind of pathology can be identified on the cut surface of the lungs?
2. What are examples of focal pathology in the lungs (diseases that affect one area)?
3. What are example of diffuse pathology in the lungs (diseases that affect the entire lung)?
4. Are there any conditions that can be both focal and diffuse?
5. What main pathophysiologic process does this patient seem to have?
6. Is there pneumonia so far?
7. What would the cut surface of a lung with emphysema look like?
Show me what each option does.
I’ll see a video on the left.
On the right I’ll see a list of key terms or an activity.
I’ll see the same video on the left.
On the right I’ll see a list of discussion questions about the video.
I’ll see the same video but with interactive anatomy pins.
On the right I’ll see the list of pins.
*Only on some cases.
I’ll see the same video but I can draw on it and add numbers to label what I’ve drawn.
I’ll have a sketch pad to draw on.
There’s a male body diagram, a female body diagram and also a blank canvas.