Don't see a list below? Pleaserefresh the page.
International guests: Please switch to English on your browser for this interactive feature (required).
Scroll down for more questions.
1. Identify the heart, aorta and larynx.
2. Identify the left and right sides of the heart.
3. Why is one side thicker than the other?
4. Identify the esophagus.
5. Where is the esophagus in relation to the airway.
6. Identify the trachea, tracheal rings and posterior tracheal membrane.
7. Is the trachea opened form the anterior or posterior side?
8. How decomposed is the specimen?
9. Identify the tracheal bifurcation.
10. Identify the esophageal mucosa.
Click here to view demo
Click anywhere on video to play.
Scroll list up and out of sight for self-check.
to view list again.
Show me what each option does.
I’ll see a video on the left.
On the right I’ll see a list of key terms or an activity.
I’ll see the same video on the left.
On the right I’ll see a list of discussion questions about the video.
I’ll see the same video but with interactive anatomy pins.
On the right I’ll see the list of pins.
*Only on some cases.
I’ll see the same video but I can draw on it and add numbers to label what I’ve drawn.
I’ll have a sketch pad to draw on.
There’s a male body diagram, a female body diagram and also a blank canvas.