(Added desktop feature: Rearrange the list as you watch the video. The site will let you know when the order correctly matches the events in the video.)
Scroll down for more questions.
1. Identify the heart, aorta and larynx.
2. Identify the left and right sides of the heart.
3. Why is one side thicker than the other?
4. Identify the esophagus.
5. Where is the esophagus in relation to the airway.
6. Identify the trachea, tracheal rings and posterior tracheal membrane.
7. Is the trachea opened form the anterior or posterior side?
8. How decomposed is the specimen?
9. Identify the tracheal bifurcation.
10. Identify the esophageal mucosa.
Scroll list up and out of sight for self-check.
to view list again.
This space is for institutional groups.