International guests: Please switch to English for this interactive feature.
(Don't see a list below? Please refresh the page.)
Scroll down for more questions.
1. Identify the aorta.
2. How much plaques is on the aorta?
3. Identify the main branches off the aortic arch.
4. Identify posterior intervertebral artery ostia in the aorta.
5. Identify the pulmonary artery and the aorta.
6. What artery runs immediately posterior to the origin of the pulmonary artery.
7. Identify the left anterior descending coronary artery.
8. Is there any plaque in it? How much? Is it enough to present a cause of death?