(Added desktop feature: Rearrange the list as you watch the video. The site will let you know when the order correctly matches the events in the video.)
Scroll down for more questions.
1. Identify the aortartery
2. How much plaques is on the aorta?
3. Identify the main branches off the aortic arch.
4. Identify posterior intervertebral artery ostia in the aortartery
5. Identify the pulmonary artery and the aortartery
6. What artery runs immediately posterior to the origin of the pulmonary artery.
7. Identify the left anterior descending coronary artery.
8. Is there any plaque in it? How much? Is it enough to present a cause of death?
This space is for institutional groups.