in lower right of
videos to turn on Portuguese subtitles.Use Chrome browser to translate text to Portuguese.
Tour a Case Page
International guests: Please switch to English for this interactive feature.
(Don't see a list below? Pleaserefresh the page.)
Scroll down for more questions.
1. Describe the contents of the pericardial sac. Is this normal?
2. Is there evidence for tamponade? Hypertension? Pericarditis? Myocardial rupture?
3. What vessel is entered with the forceps? What is the purpose of this part of the procedure?
4. Is any pathology identified? If so, what?
5. What is the purpose of adding clamps?
Scroll list up and out of sight for self-check.
to view list again.