(Added desktop feature: Rearrange the list as you watch the video. The site will let you know when the order correctly matches the events in the video.)
Scroll down for more questions.
1. Describe the contents of the pericardial sac. Is this normal?
2. Is there evidence for tamponade? Hypertension? Pericarditis? Myocardial rupture?
3. What vessel is entered with the forceps? What is the purpose of this part of the procedure?
4. Is any pathology identified? If so, what?
5. What is the purpose of adding clamps?
Scroll list up and out of sight for self-check.
to view list again.
This space is for institutional groups.