(Added desktop feature: Rearrange the list as you watch the video. The site will let you know when the order correctly matches the events in the video.)
Scroll down for more questions.
1. The first incision is above the thyroid notch. What structures are being cut through?
2. What’s the difference between the pharynx, larynx, esophagus and trachea?
3. What’s anterior, the larynx or the esophagus?
4. Identify the hyoid bone.
5. Identify the vocal cords.
6. Why does the physician keep mentioning about not cutting through the skin of the neck?
7. What is the purpose of “tying off the carotids” and when is that performed?
8. What pathology is present in the spine? What causes this?
9. What structures (tubes) pass through the diaphragm and connect the chest organs to the abdominal organs?
10. Order these structures from anterior to posterior.
11. Order these structures from right to left.
12. What structure is being cut at 2:02?
13. What structure is being cut at 2:10?
Scroll list up and out of sight for self-check.
to view list again.
This space is for institutional groups.