Don't see a list below? Pleaserefresh the page.
International guests: Please switch to English on your browser for this interactive feature (required).
Scroll down for more questions.
1. The first incision is above the thyroid notch. What structures are being cut through?
2. What’s the difference between the pharynx, larynx, esophagus and trachea?
3. What’s anterior, the larynx or the esophagus?
4. Identify the hyoid bone.
5. Identify the vocal cords.
6. Why does the physician keep mentioning about not cutting through the skin of the neck?
7. What is the purpose of “tying off the carotids” and when is that performed?
8. What pathology is present in the spine? What causes this?
9. What structures (tubes) pass through the diaphragm and connect the chest organs to the abdominal organs?
10. Order these structures from anterior to posterior.
11. Order these structures from right to left.
12. What structure is being cut at 2:02?
13. What structure is being cut at 2:10?
Click here to view demo
Click anywhere on video to play.
Scroll list up and out of sight for self-check.
to view list again.
Show me what each option does.
I’ll see a video on the left.
On the right I’ll see a list of key terms or an activity.
I’ll see the same video on the left.
On the right I’ll see a list of discussion questions about the video.
I’ll see the same video but with interactive anatomy pins.
On the right I’ll see the list of pins.
*Only on some cases.
I’ll see the same video but I can draw on it and add numbers to label what I’ve drawn.
I’ll have a sketch pad to draw on.
There’s a male body diagram, a female body diagram and also a blank canvas.