Rectus abdominus muscle
Scroll down for more questions.
1. Summarize the history.
2. What are complications of colonoscopy?
3. The patient had chronic gastrointestinal bleeding requiring periodic transfusions. What judgment and clinical data would factor into the decision to undergo a procedure vs. continue periodic transfusions?
4. The patient underwent a polypectomy. What judgement and clinical data would factor into the decision to perform a polypectomy vs. a biopsy during colonoscopy?
5. Describe the main physical findings in the video.
6. What is the differential diagnosis for the patient’s abdominal findings?
This space is for institutional groups.