Scroll down for more questions.
1. Summarize the history.
2. What is the differential diagnosis for bleeding per rectum?
3. In general, why might an endoscopy not find the source of bleeding?
4. What causes of death does the history suggest? Which is most likely?
5. Summarize the physical exam findings. Which findings are remote? Which are recent?
6. What clinical conditions might you suspect based on the body habitus?
Show me what each option does.
I’ll see a video on the left.
On the right I’ll see a list of key terms or an activity.
I’ll see the same video on the left.
On the right I’ll see a list of discussion questions about the video.
I’ll see the same video but with interactive anatomy pins.
On the right I’ll see the list of pins.
*Only on some cases.
I’ll see the same video but I can draw on it and add numbers to label what I’ve drawn.
I’ll have a sketch pad to draw on.
There’s a male body diagram, a female body diagram and also a blank canvas.