Base of skull
Anterior cranial fossa
Middle cranial fossa
Posterior cranial fossa
Scroll down for more questions.
1. Identify the epidural, subdural and subarachnoid space near the start of the video.
2. What is the purpose of adding notches on either side of the skull?
3. Why is the spinal fluid bloody? It this a sign of disease?
4. What gross findings can suggest dementia?
5. Can any type of dementia be diagnosed grossly? Which type(s)?
6. Which dementias require a microscopic diagnosis?
7. What structures are under the cerebellar tentorium?
8. What main structures attach the brain to the body? (Or which structures need to be cut to release the brain from the skull?)
9. [Jump to interactive video] Use the anatomy list and identify each structure.
This space is for institutional groups.