Heart and lung block
Scroll down for more questions.
1. Is the heart and lung block viewed from anterior or posterior?
2. What is the main finding in the airway?
3. What could cause this? How does this contribute to your understanding of the case?
4. Heart dissection: Is the view of the heart anterior or posterior?
5. What structure is being peeled down (reflected) at the beginning of the heart dissection?
6. Why is this being done?
7. Which vessel(s) is(are) being assessed?
8. How much plaque is there?
9. How does heart evaluation contribute to your understanding of the case?
This space is for institutional groups.