Scroll down for more questions.
1. How do you understand the history?
2. Arriving at the scene, what questions do you have?
3. Why do people die in motor vehicle accidents? What is the likely cause of death here? (Revisit this question after viewing the physical exam, and then, after viewing each part of the case. Does your answer change? Why? What evidence has supported or changed your thinking?)
4. The video goes by quickly. How severe was the trauma from the accident? (See history).
5. What is the mark in the right upper chest?
6. The head is covered. Do you think there was extensive head injury or little head injury?
7. There is a quick view of a mark in the left chest. What could this be?
8. Are you including the mark on the right leg as part of injuries from the accident? Why or why not?
9. How well is the body preserved?
10. Based on the physical exam and the history, what is the likelihood the patient had an inherited condition?
11. Why do you think the hands, feet and head are covered?
This space is for institutional groups.