Scroll down for more questions.
1. Inverntory the internal injuries.
2. Correlate the internal injuries and the external exam.
3. Does the severity of internal injuries match the severity of the external injuries?
4. Compare this case to Case 43, which also shows a head injury. How do the external injuries compare?
5. Compare this case to Case 43. How do the internal injuries compare?
6. Compare this case to Case 43. Which patient had more severe external injuries? Explain why.
7. Compare this case to case 43. Which patient had more severe internal injuries? Explain why.
8. What observations can you make about the pulmonary arteries?
9. Did the patient die from her injuries?
10. If you think the patient died from her injuries, what is the underlying cause of death? What is the immediate cause of death?