(Added desktop feature: Rearrange the list as you watch the video. The site will let you know when the order correctly matches the events in the video.)
Scroll down for more questions.
1. Summarize the history.
2. What is your differential diagnosis for the patient’s symptoms? For a cause of death?
3. What findings are identified on external exam?
4. How decomposed is the body?
5. Is there rigor mortis? What part of the video might give you a clue?
6. Is there livor mortis?
7. Explain why the area near the shoulder blades is pale, but the rest of the back is red.
8. Have there been any surgeries?
9. Can you identify any medical conditions based on the external exam?
10. Are there any clues that suggest a cause of death?
This space is for institutional groups.