International guests: Please switch to English for this interactive feature.
(Don't see a list below? Please refresh the page.)
Scroll down for more questions.
1. Is there scoliosis?
2. Is the liver visible in this view?
3. Identify the ribs and in the intercostal space.
4. Identify the central tendon of the diaphragm.
5. Is the clot (2:55) premortem of postmortem? How can you tell the difference?
6. Identify each lobe of the lung from posterior view (3:35). Identify and name any fissures from posterior view.