(Added desktop feature: Rearrange the list as you watch the video. The site will let you know when the order correctly matches the events in the video.)
Scroll down for more questions.
1. Is there scoliosis?
2. Is the liver visible in this view?
3. Identify the ribs and in the intercostal space.
4. Identify the central tendon of the diaphragmuscle
5. Is the clot (2:55) premortem of postmortem? How can you tell the difference?
6. Identify each lobe of the lung from posterior view (3:35). Identify and name any fissures from posterior view.
This space is for institutional groups.