Base of skull bleeding
Scroll down for more questions.
1. Inventory all the injuries. Draw and label them on the sketch feature (5th option down).
2. How many different injuries to the head can you identify?
3. Is there a skull fracture? What’s your evidence?
4. What is a defensive injury?
5. Are there any defensive injuries?
6. Can any of the injuries you see be self-inflicted?
7. Based on the injuries, what position was the person in while sustaining the injuries?
8. Create a scenario that explains how these injuries might have occurred?
9. How many people were involved in causing the patient’s death (at a minimum)?
10. Can any of the injuries you see be accidental?
11. What is the manner of death?
12. Now go back to Part 1 and revisit your answer to Question 3. Has your answer changed?