Scroll down for more questions.
1. What muscles are visible at the start of the video?
2. Point to the larynx and tracheartery
3. What’s the difference between the thyrohyoid membrane and cricothyroid membrane?
4. Point to where these would be in this patient.
5. Is the transverse incision in the video above or below the hyoid bone?
6. What’s the difference between the oral cavity, pharynx, larynx, esophagus and trachea?
7. Which of these spaces is exposed by the transverse incision in the video?
8. Which is anterior, the larynx or esophagus?
9. Which is anterior, the aorta or esophagus?
10. Which is anterior, the trachea or esophagus?
11. Which is anterior, the trachea or aorta?
12. Which is superior, the hyoid bone or the epiglottis?
13. Which is superior, the true vocal cord or the false vocal cord?
14. Which is visible in the video?
15. Point to the laryngeal prominence.
16. Draw out what vessels are immediately lateral to the larynx.
Click here to view demo
Click anywhere on video to play.
Scroll list up and out of sight for self-check.
to view list again.
Show me what each option does.
I’ll see a video on the left.
On the right I’ll see a list of key terms or an activity.
I’ll see the same video on the left.
On the right I’ll see a list of discussion questions about the video.
I’ll see the same video but with interactive anatomy pins.
On the right I’ll see the list of pins.
*Only on some cases.
I’ll see the same video but I can draw on it and add numbers to label what I’ve drawn.
I’ll have a sketch pad to draw on.
There’s a male body diagram, a female body diagram and also a blank canvas.