International guests: Please switch to English for this interactive feature.
(Don't see a list below? Please refresh the page.)
Scroll down for more questions.
1. What are some possible causes of death based on the history?
2. What external findings fit for the history?
3. Are there any decomposition changes? Where are they and what are they?
4. Inventory the external findings.
5. Are they any clues to a possible cause of death?
6. Is the any livor mortis? Where is it? Explain the pattern.
7. What kinds of illnesses was the patient at risk for just based on her physical exam.