Retrieval of pacemaker
Evaluation of prior pacemaker site
Scroll down for more questions.
1. Why is there blood in the left shoulder?
2. If the patient had lived, what would this area look like in one month? In one year?
3. Identify the pectoralis minor muscle
4. Why is there blood in the right shoulder?
5. If the patient had lived, what would this area look like in one month? In one year?
6. What is the difference between a pacemaker and a defibrillator?
7. Where did the wires attach to?
8. Why do people with heart conditions die even with a pacemaker/defibrillator?
Scroll list up and out of sight for self-check.
to view list again.
Join interactive video.