Scroll down for more questions.
1. What lobe of the lung contains an adhesion?
2. What structure is being opened at 00:50? What is the purpose of inserting forceps into it?
3. Identify the superior vena cava. What is inside it?
4. Identify the inferior vena cava and esophagus.
5. Identify the right subclavian, right common carotid, left common carotid and left subclavian arteries.
6. Is the right brachiocephalic artery identifiable in the video?
7. What other pathology is evident in the chest cavity?
Scroll list up and out of sight for self-check.
to view list again.