Scroll down for more questions.
1. Summarize the history.
2. Based on the history, what do you anticipate are risk factors in the patient’s death?
3. Based on the history, what organs do you suspect might have pathology related to the cause of death?
4. Based on the history, what organs do you suspect might remain normal despite the patient’s illness.
5. Inventory the findings of the physical exam and interpret each in relation to the history.
6. Is the patient obese?
7. Revise or update your ansawers to Questions 2 – 4 incorporating your assessment of the physical exam.