Heart and lung block
Surgical site, right lung
Click here to move
Scroll down for more questions.
1. Identify each of the lobes of the lung from anterior and posterior.
2. Where do you think the right middle lobe is?
3. Was the surgical resection made anteriorly or posteriorly? On what lobe was the operation?
4. What surgical change can you identify?
5. Identify the left auricle at 00:12 and the right auricle at 00:37.
6. Identify the aorta and pulmonary artery at 00:37.
7. Identify each of the pulmonary fissures in the video.
8. In general, is the diaphragmatic surface part of the upper lobe or the lower lobe?
9. In general, is the posterior lung comprised mostly of the upper lobe or the lower lobe?
6. Identify the diaphragmatic surface of each lung.