Pectoralis minor muscle
Click here to move
Scroll down for more questions.
1. What caused the hemorrhage in the chest wall?
2. Identify the costochondral junction.
3. How many biopsy attempts were there? How can you tell?
4. How many skin entry sites for the biopsy needle were there?
5. What do the skin and chest wall findings tell you about the technique used during the biopsy?
6. Is the amount of bleeding normal for a biopsy?
7. What muscle is the lower left of the screen during the video?
8. Can you tell what intercostal space was entered during the biopsy?