Click image below to select option
Click and drag to move
1. What is your assessment of the size of the heart?
2. Is this change mild, moderate or extreme?
3. How can you tell?
4. Based on the history, why do you think this change has occured?
5. What is the clinical significance of the change, in general?
6. What might be the significance of the change for this patient with this history?
7. Is the patient’s heart disease her “cause of death”? Why or why not? (Revisit this question after viewing the whole case.)
8. What is the normal configuration of lobes in the lung?
9. What is different for this patient?
10. Is there any clinical significance to the change?
11. As a clinician, would you want to know about this change if this were your patient? Why?