Various abdominal organs
1. Identify the organs in the first half of the video.
2. Identify the organs in the second half of the video.
3. What is inside the stomach?
4. Is this normal?
5. Why is this there?
6. Is this a cause of death?
7. What pathology is found in the distal stomach (pylorus-antrum)?
8. Is this pathology responsible for what’s inside the stomach (Question 3.)?
9. What is the clinical sigficiance of this pathology?
10. In the second half of the video, what pathology is identified?
11. Why is this pathology there?
12. How does this pathology relate to the rest of the case?
13. Has the patient been embalmed?
This space is for institutional groups.