1. Inventory the patient’s physical exam findings.
2. Is the patient embalmed?
3. Which findings are related to postmortem care?
4. Which findings are postmortem changes (natural changes that occur in the body after death)?
5. How many surgeries has the patient had?
6. What were those surgeries?
7. What findings evidence perimortem emergency services?
8. How many dialysis access sites does the patient have?
9. Based on the history, which dialysis access site was functional?
10. Correlate with the history. Do you see any evidence supporting a cause of death? What evidence is there?