Scroll down for more questions.
1. Summarize the patient history.
2. Summarize the available anesthesia data.
3. Summarize the postoperative laboratory studies.
4. Summarize the radiographic studies.
5. What main ethical issues defines this case?
6. What scenario might have allowed for a different outcome postoperatively and what might that have looked like? What specific choices might the post-operative care team have made?
7. Patients move from one unit or care floor to another in hospitals. How, as a provider, would you ensure continuity of care? What provider issues may affect continuity? What system issues may affect continuity? What is the role of charting in ensuring continuity? What other factors facilitate patient care continuity inside a hospital?
8. On physical exam, what procedures has the patient had? Which are remote? Which are recent? Which are postmortem?
This space is for institutional groups.