Scroll down for more questions.
1. What are the attachments of the prostate and bladder to the pelvic sidewall? (What does the physician cut through to retrieve these organs?)
2. How much urine is inside the bladder?
3. Identify the seminal vesicles, vas deferens and prostatic urethrartery
4. From 1:25 to 1:30, is the view of the anterior prostate or posterior prostate?
5. Identify the tunica albuginea of the right testes.
6. From what anatomic space is the testes retrieved?
Click here to view demo
Click anywhere on video to play.
Scroll list up and out of sight for self-check.
to view list again.