Ampulla of Vater
Scroll down for more questions.
1. How is the specimen “oriented”?
2. Which edge of the screen is “superior”?
3. Which edge of the screen is inferior?
4. Which edge of the screen is right lateral?
5. Which edge of the screen is left lateral?
6. Are we looking anterior or posterior at the start of the video?
7. What two organs are immediately inferior to the stomach?
8. Why is it sometimes helpful to leave the spleen intact before dissecting the pancreas?
9. What is saponification? Why does this patient have it?
10. Do you think the spleen is well-preserved or decomposed? Why?
11. What’s the function of white pulp and red pulp in the spleen?
12. What is the ampulla of Vater? What structures connect to it?
13. Why is the esophagus clamped?
14. Do you think this person was obese or thin?
Scroll list up and out of sight for self-check.
to view list again.
This space is for institutional groups.