Defibrillator pad mark
Central line site
Scroll down for more questions.
1. Just based on physical exam, was the patient found right after his accident or much later?
2. Just based on physical exam, did the patient die immediately after his accident?
3. How much trauma is there on external exam?
4. How much trauma is there on initial opening (assessment of the rib cage)?
5. How much of any internal trauma you see is from the accident and how much is from therapeutic maneuvers (CPR, line placement, etc.)?
6. How much internal injury do you expect inside the chest based on this video?
7. Remind yourself (view history) how fast the patient was going. Do the findings in the video fit for the speed?
8. At that speed, what circumstances might have lead to significantly more injury than this patient had?
This space is for institutional groups.