Scroll down for more questions.
1. What device is being assessed for the majority of the video?
2. Where is the proximal end located? Is it surgically attached to anything? If so, what?
3. Where is the distal end located? Is it surgically attached to anything? If so, what?
4. Was the device functional during life? What’s your evidence?
5. Based on your understanding of arm anatomy, what is a likely option for the structure being assessed at 02:45? What is the autopsy assessment?
This space is for institutional groups.