Deep vein thrombosis
Gastrocnemius muscle (medial head)
Vastus medialis muscle
Scroll down for more questions.
1. What is the diagnosis (identified in the video)?
2. What was the cause of the leg swelling (see history)?
3. Why did this happen?
4. What would you strongly anticipate for a cause of death?
5. What are treatment steps to prevent this conditions?
6. What are treatment steps to prevent death once this condition occurs?
7. How is this condition diagnosed in life?
8. What is the differential diagnosis of unilateral leg swelling?
9. What is the difference in cause, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment for venous vs. arterial blockage in the legs?
This space is for institutional groups.