(Added desktop feature: Rearrange the list as you watch the video. The site will let you know when the order correctly matches the events in the video.)
Scroll down for more questions.
1. What is a bleb? Identify them in the video.
2. Why do they form? What condition are they associated with? What other changes in the lungs can be seen with this condition.
3. See also questions to Case 1 Part 9.
4. What is pulmonary congestion? What is the difference between pulmonary congestion and pulmonary edema? Does the patient have pulmonary congestion?
5. What signs of decomposition are present so far?
Scroll list up and out of sight for self-check.
to view list again.
This space is for institutional groups.