Don't see a list below? Pleaserefresh the page.
International guests: Please switch to English on your browser for this interactive feature (required).
Scroll down for more questions.
1. What is a bleb? Identify them in the video.
2. Why do blebs form in the lungs? What condition are they associated with? What other changes in the lungs can be seen with this condition?
3. What is pulmonary congestion?
4. What is pulmonary edema?
5. What is the difference between pulmonary congestion and pulmonary edema?
6. Does the patient have pulmonary congestion? What is the evidence?
7. Does the patient have pulmonary edema? What is the evidence?
8. What signs of decomposition are present so far?
Click here to view demo
Click anywhere on video to play.
Scroll list up and out of sight for self-check.
to view list again.