Open heart surgery
Peripheral vascular disease
Penile skin bridge
Chronic venous insufficiency
Scroll down for more questions.
1. Summarize the history and clinical issues.
2. Why do you think the patient might have died?
3. What scars are visible?
4. What kinds of surgery has this patient had?
5. Based on the physical exam, how recent were they (roughly)?
6. What causes the brown discoloration of the legs?
7. What is the significance of hairless legs?
8. Do you see a decubitus ulcer anywhere? Where? What stage is it?
9. Can you infer anything about the ability of the patient to care for himself based on the video?
10. Can you infer anything about the ability of the patient to ambulate based on the video?
11. Why do decubitus ulcers occur?
12. How can decubitus ulcers be prevented?
13. Is there livor mortis?
14. Is there rigor mortis?
15. How decomposed is this patient?
16. What evidence of decomposition is there?
This space is for institutional groups.