Patella (artificial replacement patella within tendon)
Patellar tendon (torn)
1. Based on the external exam, how recent is this surgery (roughly)?
2. Based on the external exam, does the surgical site look infected?
3. What signs would you expect to find in an infected surgical site (in general)?
4. Upon opening, does the surgical site look infected?
5. Upon opening, does the surgical site look bloody?
6. So far, what parts of the patient’s knee seem to have been replaced?
7. At about 3:40, you can see some fluid pooling. What color is it?
8. Where did the fluid come from?
9. Does the fluid look normal?
10. Why does it appear this way?
11. What does normal joint fluid look like?
12. What would expect joint fluid to look like after a knee surgery?
13. What would you expect joint fluid to look like with a knee infection?
14. What would you expect joint fluid to look like with decomposition?
15. How is joint fluid made?
Scroll list up and out of sight for self-check.
to view list again.
This space is for institutional groups.