Click here to move
Scroll down for more questions.
1. How is a knee replacement performed?
2. What are knee replacements made of?
3. There is a decubitus ulcer on the heel. Why is it in this location?
4. What is the stage of the decubitus ulcer?
5. Does the ulcer look infected?
6. Why is bone being sampled from the heel bone below ulcer?
7. What is the name of the bone being sampled?
8. There is a skin lesion at the ball of the foot being sampled. List the layers of the skin visible during sampling.
9. What layer of skin does the lesion seem part of?