Click here to move
Scroll down for more questions.
1. Identify each of the organs in the block. How many different organs do you identify?
2. Which organ is opened first?
3. Do you see any pathology in this organ? If so, what is it.
4. Is an immediate or underlying cause of death identified? Why or why not?
5. Identify the gastroesophageal junction. Is there any pathology? If so, what is it?
6. Assess the gastric mucosa. Is there any pathology? If so, what is it?
7. If you identified any pathology, what could cause it? Based on the history, what could cause it in this patient? Where is this pathology typically found? Is it also in the typical location in this patient?