Removal heart and lung block
Scroll down for more questions.
1. What structure is being cut through a the start of the video?
2. Is the cut superior or inferior to the larynx?
3. Is the cut superior or inferior to the top of the aortic arch?
4. What contents are inside?
5. What contents are normally inside this structure?
6. What main structure(s) are cut to reach the spine?
7. What is being cut at 00:52? Is this a normal structure? Why might it be there, based on the history?
8. The right posterior lung is visible at 00:45. What lobe of the right lung is visible?
Scroll list up and out of sight for self-check.
to view list again.
This space is for institutional groups.