Rectus abdominus muscle
Scroll down for more questions.
1. Identify the rectus muscle and rectus sheath.
2. Identify and distinguish subcutaneous fat, extraperitoneal fat, mesenteric fat and greater omentum where each can be seen the video.
2. Identify the stomach. Why is it swollen? What do you think is inside?
3. Identify the liver. What lobe is seen first in the video? What is fatty liver? What could cause it, in general. What is a likely reason this patient had it? Why did the pathologist consider the diagnosis here?
4. Is there cirrhosis?
5. Jump to interactive video. Outline where you think the bladder would be found in a view of the pelvis (near the end of the video).
6. Identify the rectum.
7. Identify the small intestine.