(Added desktop feature: Rearrange the list as you watch the video. The site will let you know when the order correctly matches the events in the video.)
Scroll down for more questions.
1. What is the differential diagnosis for the patient’s cause of death based on the history?
2. Do you think the patient fully recovered from her pneumonia?
3. How would your answer change if the patient had died one day after discharge from the hospital?
4. What are appropriate discharge instructions after hospitalization from a pneumonia?
5. Why is the body red?
6. How does this fit for the history?
7. What do you anticipate the subcutaneous tissue will look like under the red areas?
8. Why are there EKG leads on the body?
9. Do you think the patient received CPR?
10. What could account for the bruise in the right lower abdomen?
11. Is it likely that the bruise occurred after death?
12. How decomposed is the body?
to view list again.
This space is for institutional groups.