Don't see a list below? Pleaserefresh the page.
International guests: Please switch to English on your browser for this interactive feature (required).
Scroll down for more questions.
1. Why is the body red?
2. How does this fit for the history?
3. What do you anticipate the subcutaneous tissue will look like under the red areas?
4. Why are there EKG leads on the body?
5. Do you think the patient received CPR?
6. What could account for the bruise in the right lower abdomen?
7. Is it likely that the bruise occurred after death?
8. How decomposed is the body?
Show me what each option does.
I’ll see a video on the left.
On the right I’ll see a list of key terms or an activity.
I’ll see the same video on the left.
On the right I’ll see a list of discussion questions about the video.
I’ll see the same video but with interactive anatomy pins.
On the right I’ll see the list of pins.
*Only on some cases.
I’ll see the same video but I can draw on it and add numbers to label what I’ve drawn.
I’ll have a sketch pad to draw on.
There’s a male body diagram, a female body diagram and also a blank canvas.