International guests: Please switch to English for this interactive feature.
(Don't see a list below? Pleaserefresh the page.)
Scroll down for more questions.
1. What is the yellow tissue under the skin?
2. What is making that tissue red close to the skin?
3. If you were to look under the microscope at the red area under the skin, what would you see?
4. What is a partial autopsy or a limited autopsy?
5. How would the incision differ in a “chest-only” autopsy? (Draw it out on a body sketch.)
6. As the video goes along, identify these structures: ribs, costochondral junction, pectoralis major muscle, pectoralis minor muscle, sternocleidomastoid muscle.
7. What anatomic layers are being cut (from internal to external) from 2:55 to 3:10 in the video?
8. Do you see a cause of death yet?
Click here to view demo
Scroll list up and out of sight for self-check.
to view list again.