Scroll down for more questions.
1. List the anatomic structures that pass through the diaphragm?
2. Which structures are on the right? Which are on the left?
3. Order the structures from posterior to anterior.
4. Can you see the liver in the video?
5. What structures/organs were removed to allow for the view in the video?
6. Is this a complete or partial autopsy?
7. What are some reasons a patient may have partial autopsy vs. a complete autopsy?
8. What is the difference between visceral and parietal pleura?
9. Which is visible here?
10. What benign pathology can be found on the parietal pleura? Do you see any here?
11. What malignant pathology can be found on the parietal pleura? Do you see any here?
12. Is there any pathology of the spine? What could you check for in this view?
Scroll list up and out of sight for self-check.
to view list again.