Scroll down for more questions.
1. List the anatomic structures that pass through the diaphragm?
2. Which structures are on the right? Which are on the left?
3. Order the structures from posterior to anterior.
4. Can you see the liver in the video?
5. What structures/organs were removed to allow for the view in the video?
6. Is this a complete or partial autopsy?
7. What are some reasons a patient may have partial autopsy vs. a complete autopsy?
8. What is the difference between visceral and parietal pleura?
9. Which is visible here?
10. What benign pathology can be found on the parietal pleura? Do you see any here?
11. What malignant pathology can be found on the parietal pleura? Do you see any here?
12. Is there any pathology of the spine? What could you check for in this view?
Click here to view demo
Click anywhere on video to play.
Scroll list up and out of sight for self-check.
to view list again.
Show me what each option does.
I’ll see a video on the left.
On the right I’ll see a list of key terms or an activity.
I’ll see the same video on the left.
On the right I’ll see a list of discussion questions about the video.
I’ll see the same video but with interactive anatomy pins.
On the right I’ll see the list of pins.
*Only on some cases.
I’ll see the same video but I can draw on it and add numbers to label what I’ve drawn.
I’ll have a sketch pad to draw on.
There’s a male body diagram, a female body diagram and also a blank canvas.