Heart and lung block
Scroll down for more questions.
1. What processes does the video show?
2. How do you put this finding together with the history?
3. Did the patient have coronary artery disease?
4. Which vessels?
5. Estimate the percent occlusion in each vessel.
6. Are the blockages the cause of death? A contributing cause? Why?
7. How long did these blockages take to form?
8. What is the difference between an immediate cause of death, an underlying cause of death and a contributing factor?
9. Which is which in this case, so far?
10. View Case 2 Part 3 and then revisit your answer to this question. Does it change? Why or why not?
This space is for institutional groups.