Posterior tracheal membrane
Lymph nodes (subcarinal)
Paraesophageal lymph nodes
Ampulla of Vater
Head of pancreas
Scroll down for more questions.
1. Are we viewing the trachea from anterior or posterior at the start of the video?
2. Why are the lungs black?
3. Identify the tracheal rings and the tracheal membrane.
4. Where are common locations for lymph nodes in the chest?
5. What kinds of diseases affect lymph nodes?
6. What would it look like if the patient had tumor in the lymph nodes?
7. Identify the ampulla of Vater.
8. What duct or ducts connect to the ampulla of Vater?
9. What comes out of the ampulla of Vater?
10. Is the stomach opened along the greater or lesser curvature?
11. Is the stomach opened from distal to proximal or proximal to distal?
12. Identify the gastroesophageal junction.
13. How long ago do you think was the patient’s last meal?
Scroll list up and out of sight for self-check.
to view list again.