Click here to move
Scroll down for more questions.
1. What organ is being removed at the start of the video?
2. What “mucosa” is the physician referring to?
3. What common pathology might be visible in the organ if there had been a foley catheter?
4. Order from anterior to posterior: rectum, bladder, uterus.
5. Is the rectum visible in the video?
6. What is the parametrium? Identify it in the video.
7. [Jump to interactive video] Identify the uterus, cervix, right ovary, left ovary, right fallopian tube, left fallopian tube, cervical os, endocervical canal, endometrial cavity, endometrial line, myometriumuscle
8. Why is the physician wondering about endometrial cancer?
9. Do you think this individual had children?