Coronary artery bypass graft
Left internal mammary artery
Closed right ostium
Ostium to right brachiocephalic artery
Ostium to left common carotid artery
Ostium to left subclavian artery
Saphenous vein graft
Scroll down for more questions.
1. How is coronary artery bypass graft surgery performed?
2. Was this case embalmed or “fresh”?
3. What is a trochar? What evidence is there in the video that it was used?
4. How many bypass grafts did the patient have?
5. How many grafts are open? How many grafts are closed?
6. What is “early graft closure”? Did the patient have it?
7. Where did the graft closure occur in the patient?
8. What caused the graft closure?
9. Is the graft closure related to the surgical technique? Did the surgeon “cause” the graft to close? Or why did the graft close?
10. What are some reasons grafts can close after surgery? Which of these can occur right after surgery? Which occur much later?
Join interactive video.