Deep fibular (peroneal) nerve
Click here to move
Scroll down for more questions.
1. What can cause surgical dehiscence?
2. Is this a normal amount of blood clot after a vascular surgery?
3. What kind of symptoms do you think the patient could have had based on the findings in the video?
5. What is compartment syndrome?
6. What can cause compartment syndrome?
7. What can be the systemic consequences of compartment syndrome?
8. The patient had surgeries to open up arterial blockages in the leg — the first being approximately one month prior to death. The physician mentions he wants to see if the clot is old or new. Why would that be important?