Don't see a list below? Pleaserefresh the page.
International guests: Please switch to English on your browser for this interactive feature (required).
Scroll down for more questions.
1. Identify the right upper, right middle, right lower, left upper and left lower lobes of the lungs.
2. Identify the fissures of the lungs and name them.
3. The trachea is entered. What kind of tissue is it made of?
4. Is the esophagus anterior or posterior to the trachea?
5. Identify (the general area of) the inferior vena cava.
6. What three tubes (tubular structures) pass through the diaphragm?
Show me what each option does.
I’ll see a video on the left.
On the right I’ll see a list of key terms or an activity.
I’ll see the same video on the left.
On the right I’ll see a list of discussion questions about the video.
I’ll see the same video but with interactive anatomy pins.
On the right I’ll see the list of pins.
*Only on some cases.
I’ll see the same video but I can draw on it and add numbers to label what I’ve drawn.
I’ll have a sketch pad to draw on.
There’s a male body diagram, a female body diagram and also a blank canvas.