(Added desktop feature: Rearrange the list as you watch the video. The site will let you know when the order correctly matches the events in the video.)
Scroll down for more questions.
1. What is the purpose of sampling each lobe of the lung?
2. What are “standard sections” from each organ during an autopsy?
3. What else might you sample during an autopsy other than “standard sections”?
4. What organs are removed all together from the heart at 00:58?
5. Is the aorta opened from its distal or proximal end? How can you tell?
6. Identify an area you could confirm is part of the aortic arch? What was your anatomic marker?
This space is for institutional groups.