Patellar component of knee replacement
Metal femoral component of knee replacement
Scroll down for more questions.
1. What is the name of the structure being cut at the start of the video?
2. Is it a tendon or ligament?
3. What is the name of the structure being cut at about 00:50 in the video?
4. Is it a tendon or ligament?
5. What is the purpose of the long sutures?
6. There is hemorrhage present. Is it from the surgery (patella replacement)? Or is it from trauma before the surgery? How can you tell? What evidence in the video and history supports your answer.
This space is for institutional groups.