Synthetic replacement patella
Patellar tendon tear with surgical repair
Open heart surgery
Tendon sternocleidomastoid muscle
Pectoralis major muscle
Pectoralis minor muscle
Inferior costal margin
Scroll down for more questions.
1. What are the attachments of the patella?
2. What’s superior, the patellar tendon or the quadriceps tendon?
3. The patient tore his patellar tendon. This was repaired and the repair failed. How could this relate the patient’s alcoholism?
4. What evidence is there in the video of knee trauma?
5. Is this a complete or partial autopsy?
6. Who makes that decision?
7. What’s the difference between a coroner (medical examiner) case and a hospital/family-requested case?
8. The physician discusses performing a liver biopsy. He mentions two different approaches accessing the liver: through the abdomen vs. through the chest. List the anatomic structures you would pass through to get to the liver for each option.
9. Why is there scarring over the sternum (review the history).
10. How is coronary artery bypass surgery performed?
11. How decomposed is this body?
12. What tendons attach to the clavicle?
This space is for institutional groups.