Coronary artery bypass graft surgery.
Right brachiocephalic artery
Common carotid artery, left
Left brachiocephalic artery
Checking for pulmonary embolism
Click here to move
Scroll down for more questions.
1. What assessments is made at the start of the video?
2. Where is the clamp being placed and why place it there?
3. Why is there so much scarring in the chest?
4. Identify and name each vessel arising from the aortic arch. Does any contain any visible plaque?
5. What is the purpose of tying each off?